The Arc is updating the way the participants we serve are able to manage their self-directed services. We are making several tools available for the purposes of automation and transparency to make self-direction easier. The Arc’s new FMS Engine is online software that assists participants and their teams with managing budgets, making payments, and much more. The software’s built-in automation minimizes manual processes, making it easier to use. It also gives people who choose to self-direct more control and quicker and easier access to their data.
- Evvie App and Evvie Portal Training Video – NEW!
- FMSE & Evvie Tools & Training Webinar – 12/28/22
- FMSE & Evvie Tools & Training Webinar – 12/21/22
Participant Dashboard Training Videos
- Video: Watch the Participant Dashboard and Evvie Login Training
- Access the Participant Dashboard Participant and Representative User’s Manual here