Over the last five years, The Arc Central Chesapeake Region has taken significant steps to deepen our services and commitment to the regions and communities we serve. Enterprise-wide, The Arc and its subsidiaries have each experienced significant growth and continue to expand services.
Some significant milestones include:
- Growing programs and services by nearly 82% to support over 3,000 people state-wide
- On-boarding an average of 25 Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) per month to support the needs of the people we serve
- Launching a comprehensive Behavioral Health program using a trauma-informed model to better support the mental health needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Doubling available support for programs like Holiday Giving and the Family Fund
- Expanding Chesapeake Neighbors, hiring its inaugural executive director, and growing the property management team
As we continue to meet the needs of the community, we realize that our current headquarters in Severn, Maryland, has reached capacity. To better support our growing operations, we are proud to announce that we will open The Arc’s new corporate headquarters at 999 Corporate Boulevard in Linthicum, Maryland, in April 2023.
Who is moving to the new location?
The Arc’s new corporate headquarters will house many of our executive and corporate support areas, including the Office of the CEO, Finance, External Relations, People & Culture, and Self-Directed Services Administration and Stakeholder Relations. The headquarters will also operate as a shared space for programs and will include an additional Community Hub and Behavioral Health Suite.
What will happen to the current Severn office?
The Arc’s Severn location will continue to be an integral part of our operations. With a focus on Program Operations, the site will continue to host our Talent Acquisition team, Living Options & Services, Day Services, a Behavioral Health Suite, Information Technology, and Chesapeake Neighbors.
We will complete renovations to the new corporate headquarters in Linthicum ahead of moving in April 2023. We invite the community to join us for an open house on Thursday, April 20th, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM to visit our additional space. More details to come in March 2023.
Questions about the project? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.