In self-direction, there are many roles and responsibilities for directing services that are specific to you and your selected support team. The Arc's Self-Directed Services program helps you and your team with your responsibilities in employee payroll and related tasks, as well as processing payments for services outlined in your Person-Centered Plan and budget. The Arc takes direction from you through your approved Person-Centered Plan and budget.
Below are forms used to communicate your service approvals and processing requests as well as resources used by The Arc to ensure quality services.
Have a question or a problem? Open a customer service ticket!
Contact us today! Self-Directed Services Contacts & Resources
- Evvie App and Evvie Portal Training Video – NEW!
- 2023 Accounts Payable Calendar – NEW!
- FMSE & Evvie Tools & Training Webinar – 12/28/22
- FMSE & Evvie Tools & Training Webinar – 12/21/22
- 2023 Payroll Calendar – NEW!
- DDA’s Self-Directed Services Criminal Background Check Guidance
- FY22 Payment Processing Deadlines
- Appendix K Flexibilities Termination Information
- Vendor Payment Request Form
- Mileage Reimbursement Form
- 2022 Payroll Calendar
- Self-Directed Services Employee Timesheet
Webinars & Presentations
FMSE & Evvie Tools & Training Webinar
Webinar Recording – 12/28/22
Webinar Recording – 12/21/22
Electronic Timekeeping 101
Electronic Timekeeping 201
Customer Service Ticket System
Transition Series: Self-Direction
Appendix K COVID-19 Forms & Resources