THE ARC CENTRAL CHESAPEAKE REGION ANNOUNCES CUP OF CARING SERIES
The Arc Central Chesapeake Region (The Arc), a nonprofit committed to providing people with intellectual and developmental disabilities the opportunity to gain independence, today announced our Cup of Caring Series. Beginning in January 2019, The Arc will be offering monthly coffee talks in each county they support including Anne Arundel County and Maryland’s Eastern Shore. The series will be facilitated by The Arc Family Engagement and Navigation Coordinator. Caregivers and interested community members will have a chance to ask questions, to learn and to share information about resources for children with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their communities and enjoy a free cup of coffee together. All family members are welcome.
Dates and locations for Winter Coffee are as follows:
- January 3 and February 7, 11 am-1 pm, Panera Bread, Forest Dr., Annapolis.
- January 8 and February 12, 11 am-1 pm, Nich’s Coffee Shop, Denton.
- January 15 and February 17, 11 am-1 pm; Rise Up Coffee, Cambridge.
- February 5, 11 am-1 pm; Eastern Shore Food Lab, Cannon St, Chestertown.
- January 3 and February 7, 11 am-1 pm; Commerce St. Creamery, Centreville.
- January 10 and February 14, 11 am-1 pm Panera Bread, Easton.
- January 22 and February 26, 11 am-1 pm; Legacy Bistro, Princess Anne.
- January 17 and February 26, 11 am-1 pm; Pemberton Coffeehouse, Salisbury.
- January 17 and February 21, 11 am-1 pm; Rise Up Coffee, W. Ocean City.
For more information regarding this series, please email Linda Prochaska at email@example.com. Free registration is available on our Facebook page, @thearcccr.
Family Navigation and Services are available in the service areas that The Arc Central Chesapeake Region supports with our Family Engagement and Navigation Coordinator at no additional charge.